Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Holidays in the "Non-Contact Period"

So, I have almost had 3 weeks off... and most of my other uni mates are only given 2 weeks...so bring on the 'slack a*s' comments! Also...after having worked full time... where you are given 4 weeks off for THE WHOLE YEAR...in other words... those 4 weeks are precious... Im kinda over the holidays that we arent allowed to call holidays.... now I'm gonna cop it from everyone!!
But on my holidays I have actually had quite a fun and relaxed time... I made it to the Cootamundra Boots n All BnS Ball... and that was fun..even if it was raining and muddy and I was covered in food dye and am STILL trying to get the colour out of my hair (looks like a bad attempt of dying hair at this stage!)!! I also got away from it all for a week and spent time out on the farm... then came back to reality and started on my essays and assignments....FUN FUN FUN!!
Revision has been going great for this topic... I have crammed it all into my brain... now I just hope it stays there!! Bring on the next Saga in MPI104!!

3 comments:

  1. sounds like your holidays were way more eventful than mine... the BNS sounds heaps fun... great that you managed some revision and assignments after all the fun, i had to do that part first before any fun otherwise they would still be incomplete... anyway see you in class =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hols or "non-contact" period sounds like it was really fun :) I hope the colour from you hair comes out soon. It's good to hear that you got some h/w done i forgot about mine i contracted to much on the hols part lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! at least you have a reason for not doing your school stuff! I havent done much uni stuff but I have to admit I have been working aswell! I have never been to a B&S, my friends have tried to convince me to go but I always have other things on!
    Goodluck with the assesment. c u

    ReplyDelete

Visitors